Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting ready to begin, again!

We are mid-way through our Chrismtas Break and I've been able to revise all our lesson plans for the next semester and got all that printed out. I've got a list of items that need to be purchased for the first couple of weeks worth of projects and now I get to just enjoy the last of our vacation.

I look forward to starting in January almost as much as I do to starting in the Fall. It's like we got our refreshing and can now tackle the next half of the year with renewed energy. I'm looking forward to digging back in to our Geography study the most. I'm enjoying learning about parts of the world I've never learned much about before.

I'm also thinking of taking the kids to a new P.E. class that I just found out about. It's on Tuesdays and Thursdays and, unlike the previous class that we were going to, it's offered in the afternoon, which is do-able for our family. The class we used to go to changed to a morning class this past fall and we just couldn't make it. I'd love to have them involved in a regular, weekly physical education class again.

I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas Break and that you have a safe and healthy New Year!

As always, have a Blessed Day in your homeschool!

1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

I hope school under way and going well by now. I enrolled my kids in a P.E. program (CHAA Saints) this year, and they really love it. It is just one day a week, though. I tagged you on my blog. Please check it out at http://violinkids.blogspot.com/2009/01/lisa-at-pockets-of-time-tagged-me-to.html

Our Family

HS teddy